Problem compiling TWR-Ke0D72M example code

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem compiling TWR-Ke0D72M example code

bobolver
Contributor I

Hi All:  I just received a TWR-K20D72M board today and am trying to compile the example code that came with it.  Prior to receiving this board I downloaded the K20 72MHz example code and was able to compile several of the example projects.  But when I tried to compile the twr-k20d72m-oobe.eww program that came with the TWR-K20D72M I ran into a number of problems that seem to be related to arm_math.h file and some of the include files.  I added ARM_MATH_CM4 to the defined symbols and added cor_cm4.h, core_cmInstr.h, core_cmFunc.h, and core_cm4_simd.h to the build.  When I try to compile the program I get a lot of “incompatible” errors that are related to the intrinsics.h file that is being read from my IAR arm libraries.  I have tried to locate a newer intrinsics.h file that is compatible with core_cmFunc.h and common.h, but no luck so far.  Can you shed some light on this problem?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

bobolver
Contributor I

I used the new twr-k20d72m-oobe you attached, but that did not help.

I still get many of the following compile errors:

Error[Pe147]: declaration is incompatible with "__nounwind __interwork __softfp unsigned long __get_PSP(void)

These errors are all related to the intrinsics.h file.

I have tried building with Use CMSIS checked and not checked in the Library Configuration, either way I still get these errors.

I am using an IAR EW6.30 development system.

Thanks,

Bob

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Bob,

From the Lab Gudie for for Example Code Project, the IAR 6.30.3 and later version are supported, I'd highly recommend you to update your IAR IDE soon.

Have a great day,

Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

bobolver
Contributor I

Hi Ping,

I didn’t list the entire version, because I didn’t think it was that important.

The full version number of my IAR EWB is:

Workbench for ARM version - 6.30.4.3295

Common Components - 6.3.12.2118

I have seen this exact problem posted on several other processor sites (I know one was STM) and the problem seemed to be related to CMSIS not checked and a wrong directory included in the preprocessor directories. But that didn’t solve my problem or maybe I didn’t remove or include the correct preprocessor directories. It appears to me the wrong intrinsics.h file is being included, but I am not sure and was hoping you folks might know what is causing this error.

Thanks,

Bob

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Bob,

I've attached the twr-k20d72m-oobe, please check it.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos