PC don't see USB

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC don't see USB

xamuk
Contributor I

Hi! Please help me with my problem. I have self made board with MK22FN512VLH12. I have problem with USB. If i run USB examples, then my PC don't see my board. All code traced in debug mode without errors. My board based on FRDM-K22F. What could be the problem?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

xamuk
Contributor I

I solve this problem. I don't connect VREG pin to VBUS  :smileyhappy: Thanks!

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dmitriy,

That's very good to hear your problem is solved, and thanks for your hardware problem solutions sharing.

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dmitriy,

What the USB example you are using?

Did you also try the FRDM-K22F board and run the USB code in your PC?  Whether this board can work ok on your side?

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos