Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OSJTAG debugger Hangup Issue

Jump to solution
d_shah
Contributor II

Hello,

I am using TWR-K60 board for code development and OSJTAG Debugger for debugging the code.I am using Keil IDE for software development.  I have a working version of code and I am adding more functionality to it. Under normal circumstances I can load and debug the code.

When I added few more functions to my file and tried to debug the code using OSJTAG, the IDE just gets hanged and I am not able to do anything except kill the IDE process. I tried to burn the same code to board flash and it runs just fine under normal running condition.

Secondly, if I add more functionality to the same file, I am again able to debug the code with the section of code (with which i was not able to debug) included.

If I disable the newly added code, I am again able to debug using OSJTAG. 

I see, my code is working just fine, but some how when I try to debug OSJTAG gets hanged (for Flash based or RAM based target project). 

I am at a situation where I am not able to debug my code anymore for further development.

Has anyone else experianced this? Is there any code size limit associated with OSJTAG? Is there a bug in OSJTAG? What I need to do/take care of to avoid this situation?

Warm Regards,

d2v0!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
d_shah
Contributor II

Solved! It was related to Keil IDE and Debugger driver.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
d_shah
Contributor II

Solved! It was related to Keil IDE and Debugger driver.

0 Kudos