Need the SPI demo example code for twr-k2072m EVM(k20 series)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need the SPI demo example code for twr-k2072m EVM(k20 series)

parthmodi
Contributor I

Hi,

I am very new to the Kinetis MCU's. I am working with the twr-k20d72m EVM. I am using IAR workbench IDE.

I have downloaded example code for this board but I can't find a clear example on how to setup/drive the SPI pins on the MCU.

Please share the spi demo example for the k20 series MCU.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Thanks,

Parth

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Parth Modi,

I don't have the direct SPI code for K20D72M now, but there has a K40 spi code for your reference, you can modify it and add it to your K20D72M project.

Please find the source file in the attachment

Wish it helps you!

if you still have question, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

parthmodi
Contributor I

Hello Jingjing,

Thanks for your quick support.

Have a nice day !!!!

Thanks

Parth

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Parth,

You are welcome!

Any other questions?

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos