Need blhost sources for windows console application (DOS)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need blhost sources for windows console application (DOS)

mehrdad_ostovar
Contributor I

Hi everybody,

I want to make changes to blhost. I found the blhost.exe. I found also some sources in KBoot 2.0.0 and I found the blhost 2.6.2 including sources.

The blhost 2.6.2 has also a Visual studio sln file which includes the project and settings for blhost compilation. But when I start Visual Studio 2019 and open the project file, compile it, I get hundreds of errors.

I want to make some simple changes to the blhost. Normally I need ~2-3 hours to make this job, but now I'm working since 3 days on this project and there is no end.

Is there anywhere a realy compileable working version of the blhost sources for Visual Studio?
Has somebody such a compilation?
Is there any other realy compilable version of blhost with other free compilers?

Thanks for your help.

Osto

0 Kudos
1 Reply

nxf58904
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The blhost source code in SDK can be run with 0 error,but you should config your VS first.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

blfwk and blhost all need to choose vs2017-windows_xp4.jpg5.jpg

Jianyu: 

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos