Need Help in getting the MicroController Information with the IC marking : M11Z6V 0N63P CTEEUA

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help in getting the MicroController Information with the IC marking : M11Z6V 0N63P CTEEUA

M_N_Kasyap_1898
Contributor I

Hi,

I am benchmarking a Circuit and came across the IC with the top marking "M11Z6V 0N63P CTEEUA" and I am not able to get any correct Datasheet or any information regarding the IC for the proper study of the circuit & the IC.

Thanks & Regards

Mahankali Nikhilindu Kasyap

0 Kudos
3 Replies

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Can you tell use the part number?

Anyway, pls download the reference manual and data sheet and errata for the processor.

https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/arm-microcontrollers/general-purpose-mc...

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos

M_N_Kasyap_1898
Contributor I
Hi XiangJun Rong,
I have attached the image in the previous query in which you can see the part number or the and the search of the same gives the link to Freescale semiconductors which is now I believe is NXP, but I am not able to find the actual part number or the Datasheet in both Freescale Semi or NXP so this is why I am raising this request. The Part number/ Top marking : M11Z6V 0N63P CTEEUA

Thanks & Regards
Mahankali Nikhilindu Kasyap
0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

It appears that the chip M11Z6V 0N63P CTEEUA is a customized product, it is not a product which is open to public.  For customized product, there is not any information open to public, all the reference manual and data sheet are confidential.

Pls contact the board manufacturer for more information.

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos