Multiple ADC channel readings

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple ADC channel readings

sreejithmenon
Contributor I

I am using a MK22FN512 processor ( k22f family). My application requires me to monitor lot of sensors and I need to keep track of about 10 channels.But I guess K22 has 2 ADC modules with two channels each ( A and B) and only two sets of SC1 and Result registers.So if I use PDB to trigger ther modules max I can do is 4 channels. After that I will have to change the adc channels which are mapped by using channelconfig API before the next trigger to get the read the next set of sensores?

Is there a better way of doing it.In short I need to read about 10 ADC channels using k22f.I have some wiggle room for the rate at which these sensors are updated.( mostly used for monitoring and not control)

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

There is an application note AN4590 using DMA to emulate ADC flexible scan mode and AN4590SW is the related software.

Wish it helps!

Figure 2. Example process flow.PNG

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos