cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKW41Z512

bhargavkrishna-
Contributor I

Hello

I'm trying to have an I2C interface between MKW41Z512 and the processor we are using in the wireless gateway. MKW41Z512 will interact with some sensors through Thread protocol and then send the information that is being received from these sensors to the processor. My question is will there be any difficulties on the software front implementing/supporting I2C protocol for MKW41Z512.

Please help, Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Bhargav, I hope you're doing well!

The connectivity stacks developed for the KW41Z family of MCUs was developed alongside a Connectivity framework. This framework has some critical components designed with connectivity applications in mind, among these is the Serial Manager, which can help with setting up and transmitting data by using different types of Serial Interfaces.

For a guide on how to set-up and use a Serial Manager instance, could you please take a look at this document?

The Connectivity Framework Reference Manual is also a good source of information about the Serial Manager API, it can be found in the following path in the SDK:

<…\SDK_SDK_2.2.1_FRDM-KW41Z\docs\wireless\Common\Connectivity Framework Reference Manual.pdf>

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos