MKL26Z128VLH4 SPI Chip select using CodeWarrior.

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

MKL26Z128VLH4 SPI Chip select using CodeWarrior.

125 次查看
juliancox
Contributor V

My application needs both SPI channels, each addressing two slaves. Using CW 11.1 and using ProcessorExpert I set the SPI0 Chip select list to 2 and both pins appear as PTD4 with the following message:-

Only one pin resource with CS0 feature can be used in the Chip select list. Peripheral is already used by this component [see item:/Settings/Chip select list1/Chip select 0/Pin]

I am given the option to change Pin 1 to PTD0, but the message remains the same.If I try to configure SPI1 things get worse: - I get the same error message and both CS pins are set to PTD4 (already use on SPI0) and I have no option to change either of them.

The chip reference manual is no help and the CodeWarrior help/search doesn't even recognise "Chip select list" . What is the solution to my problem?

标签 (1)
标记 (1)
0 项奖励
3 回复数

105 次查看
_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

CodeWarrior was replaced for newer IDEs and is no longer supported for us. Sorry for the inconvenience.

For the part that you are using we recommend you to move to MCUXpresso-IDE. In this IDE you will find its respective SDK. And you can refer to the SDK examples for FRDM-KL26Z.

Hope it helps you.

Have a nice day!

0 项奖励

99 次查看
juliancox
Contributor V

Thank you for your reply, but as far as I know C/W is the only choice for the S08 series of devices - of which I have abut 20 current designs and three in progress. I know that we are talking about Kenetis devices but I thought someone might be able to help. It would be easier than me trying to learn a new IDE as this project is close to completion.

0 项奖励

92 次查看
_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I understand your situation. However in Kinetis support we only works with MCUXpresso IDE. Maybe you could open a new post referring to a S08 series instead of a Kinetis for CW support.

0 项奖励