Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKL25 Do not write

Jump to solution
charlesdiogoama
Contributor II

Please, I need help,

I'm at the end of a project for my company and my term option of completion is not very good,

We created a board of a Prototype Interface for nobreaks and stabilizers, however, appeared after riding an unusual problem.

I am not able writing the microcontroller MKL25Z128VLK4,
I'm using the recorder "Multilink Universal", pin Reset pull_up there is a 10k resistor and a capacitor of 100nF in PTA0 also there is a 10k resistor pull_up, PTA3 and goes straight to the programming pins.

Through the oscilloscope, the Reset pin has a sawtooth signal,

In previous prototypes used the MKL25N128VLH4 penfeitamente and able to work with him.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
hectorsanchez
Contributor IV

Hi Charles,

I recommend you to set low the reset pin and then power up the microcontroller.

Also, you can read this post in Erich Styger blog , hope it helps you:

Bricking and Recovering FRDM-KL25Z Boards: Reset, SWD Clock and Low Power | MCU on Eclipse

I will investigate more about this error, if you can post how your custom board is connected to the reset pin i can check it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
hectorsanchez
Contributor IV

Hi Charles,

I recommend you to set low the reset pin and then power up the microcontroller.

Also, you can read this post in Erich Styger blog , hope it helps you:

Bricking and Recovering FRDM-KL25Z Boards: Reset, SWD Clock and Low Power | MCU on Eclipse

I will investigate more about this error, if you can post how your custom board is connected to the reset pin i can check it.

0 Kudos
charlesdiogoama
Contributor II

Thank you for the reply.
Exactly what was happening,

The microcontroller was new (never been used), and was probably the Reset pin configured as output, that characterizes the signal output of the Reset.

Now the project can continue ... =]

0 Kudos
hectorsanchez
Contributor IV

I'm glad my post helped you

Best Regards,

Hector

0 Kudos