MKL03Z8VFG4 and J-link: unlock failed

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKL03Z8VFG4 and J-link: unlock failed

romanstorozhenk
Contributor I

I have been using the MKL03Z8VFG4 and J-link. I had the unlocking problem that is widely reported almost every single time but this last board I believe does not want to be unlocked. J-link print: "Timeout while unlocking device". Maybe try another new chip?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Roman,

Does the board work well?

I think you can have a try with the new chip instead of the old one.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

romanstorozhenk
Contributor I

HI Jeremy!

Put a new chip, new chip operates.

Later I will try once again to flash the old, you need to find out why it inoperable.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Roman,

I was wondering if you can share me with the sch of the mini-system design which include the power supply, reset pin, OSC, debug interface, etc.I think it can help me to figure out the cause of the issue.

I'm looking forward to your reply.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos