MKE06 SPI

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKE06 SPI

binchengtao
Contributor I

There is no problem with SPI transmission. How do you judge the end of the transmission according to the routine? The situation I encountered is this: always in the first send does not end

1560138018(1).png

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi bincheng,

About the typical usage, have you try to use another SPI send char 13?

This example sends zeros repeatedly until it receives a character with code 13 from the slave.

Typical Usage.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

binchengtao
Contributor I

How to set the acceptance of SPI communication is valid on the second edge of the clock detectionNever get a response after sending a messageThe picture is the communication requirement of the SPI slave. Please help to configure the SPI configuration of the MKE06 chip.

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Maybe you need to reconfigure the SPI clock format shown below:

SPI clock formats.png

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos