MKE02 die after program hex file.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKE02 die after program hex file.

phamtrieu
Contributor I

i'm using j-link to program MKE02 via j-flashlite. Sometime, after programed, MKE die (VCC short to GND).

i don't know why? may be, while i was programming my MKE the connector was disconnect? Help me.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

1. Would you please attached the schematic of your board? So that I can check the debug port and circuit of minimum system.

2. The Segger J-Link Commander is able to flash bin file to MCU. I have not meet such phenomenon before.  Please make sure the connector well connected to MCU during programming.

3. When not powered, VCC short to GND measured by multimeter? After powered, will the temperature of 5v or 3.3v LDO become very hot?

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

phamtrieu
Contributor I

1.i'm using SWD interface to program hex file to my MCU. I flash alot of times, but sometimes my MCU was die. i don't know why?

2. what happen while flashing MCU, the connector disconect?

3. when not power, VCC short to GND measured by multimeter. after powed, LDO very hot and do not have output voltage. But after change MCU, all thing is OK.

0 Kudos