Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK66FN2M0VLQ18: FMEDA and FMEA availability

Jump to solution
valeriogiampa
Contributor I

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am using the NXP Microcontroller MK66FN2M0VLQ18 in a safety application and I have to produce the relevant dossier and analysis to verify the different functional failure path.

To perform this activities and all other Safety Analysis, it is necessary to have the FMEDA and FMEA of the NXP Microcontroller MK66FN2M0VLQ18. Are these information availables?

Thanks a lot

Valerio

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
aarul
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

The part you are referring is not part of our SafeAssure Program and to my best knowledge the part is not developed in accordance with Safety Standard. I do not think we have the safety analysis documents available (at least on the safeassure community) but let me move this query to Kinetis forum where maybe someone can help you.

Regards

-Aarul

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
aarul
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

The part you are referring is not part of our SafeAssure Program and to my best knowledge the part is not developed in accordance with Safety Standard. I do not think we have the safety analysis documents available (at least on the safeassure community) but let me move this query to Kinetis forum where maybe someone can help you.

Regards

-Aarul

0 Kudos