cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK22FN1M0vlh12 memory

geison_mancuzo
Contributor II

Hi,

i need write and read data of configuration im memory the product in development. This micro don't have EEPROM, how should I do ? help me.

tks. Geison

Labels (1)
4 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Geison Mancuzo,

Yes, MK22FN1M0VLH12 don't have EERROM, so if you want to store the data, you can store it in the flash sector, eg, you use the last flash sector as your user area.

One sector = 2KB size.

But take care, flash is not EEPROM, when you want to modify it, you should erase the sector and program it again.

About the flash operation sample code, you can refer to the FRDM-K22 ksdk sample code:

www.nxp.com/ksdk

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact me!

Have a great day,

Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

geison_mancuzo
Contributor II

Hi,

Thank you so much for your answer, but dont find examples do not know how do.

att.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Geison,

If your question is solved, could you help me to close this question by clicking the Correct answer button?

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Jingjing

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Geison,

Go to this link, and login:

Welcome to Kinetis Expert | Kinetis Expert

click Build an SDK, choose boards, FRDM-K22, then build SDK package:

81.jpg

click software vaults, and download the SDK_2.0_frdm-k22f, you will find the flash sample code in folder:SDK_2.0_FRDM-K22F\boards\frdmk22f\driver_examples\flash\flash_erase_program_verify

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,

Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!