cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK22FN128VDC10 package

Jump to solution
sergeysokolov
Contributor I

What is the correct name of MK22FN128VDC10 package, MAPBGA 121 8*8*0.5 P0.65 or 121 XFBGA? is it the same?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sergey,

Of course, you can refer to the application note.

And I think it's a very helpful file.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sergey,

Of course, you can refer to the application note.

And I think it's a very helpful file.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
sergeysokolov
Contributor I

Thank you

the last question - can I consider AN3846 as PCB Design Guidelines for this package?

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sergey,

The kind package of the MK22FN128VDC10 IS XFBGA, 121 8*8*0.5, and I've also attached the package description and mechanical drawing.

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

0 Kudos
sergeysokolov
Contributor I

Hi Ping,

I saw this document, but package there called MAPBGA

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sergey,

After verified the kind of parameters that the file illustrates, I think it's a doc issue, the title should be the XFBGA instead of the MAPBGA.

And I'll report the issue to the doc team later.
Have a great day,
Ping

0 Kudos