MCU with Low SER

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCU with Low SER

mingfengma
Contributor I

Can you help to recommend some MCU with low SER (Soft Error Rate)? It's better to have USB interface in it.

0 Kudos
9 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It seems you already update the community, but I still can't see your reply content.

I think you can check the K22 SER, whether it is lower than MK20DN512, you can contact with the previous engineer who give the MK20DN512 report or you can create the ticket, let him help to check the K22 SER, and whether there has more lower SER kinetis chip or not.

Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  Mingfeng Ma ,

I think you can select the kinetis chip at first by referring to your application.

Then, you can check the related kinetis chip SER through the Technical support(the ticket), our quality team will help you to check the detail part number's SER.

Except for the SER, USB, do you have any other requirements? eg, how many UART, what's the core clock, other components. I can help you to select the related kinetis chip at first.

Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

mingfengma
Contributor I

Hi Kerry,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Currently, MK20DN512 and MK02FN128 are in use.

For some non USB interfaces, I can use MKE (SER about 1000).

At present, I hope to have MCU with USB port and low SER (SER < 1000).

If the resource is similar to MK20DN512, it is best.

However, the most concerned is SER value.

Thanks.

Mingfeng

发件人: Kerry Zhou <admin@community.nxp.com>

发送时间: 2020年3月17日 12:46

收件人: Ma, Mingfeng <Mingfeng.Ma@molex.com>

主题: You have been mentioned by Kerry Zhou in Re: MCU with Low SER in NXP Community

Sent by an external sender. Use caution opening attachments, clicking web links, or replying unless you have verified this email is legitimate.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mingfeng Ma,

Could you tell me where you get the KE SER data?

Do you already know the SER for MK20DN512 and MK02FN128?

If you want to get the similar chip to MK20DN512, I suggest you check MK22FN512xxx12.

Kerry

Note:

0 Kudos

mingfengma
Contributor I

Hi Kerry,

Previously, I communicated with NXP and got the SER report of MK20DN512.

Its value is about 26000, which is why I came here to find low SER MCU.

If the SER value of MK22FN512xxx12 is less than 1000, I would be happy to use.

Could you help to provide the SER value of MK22FN512xxx12?

BR

Mingfeng

发送时间: 2020年3月18日 12:02

主题: You have been mentioned by Kerry Zhou in Re: MCU with Low SER in NXP Community

Sent by an external sender. Use caution opening attachments, clicking web links, or replying unless you have verified this email is legitimate.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mingfeng Ma,

You can check the related MK22FN512xxx12  chip SER through the Technical support(the ticket), then our quality team will help you to check it.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:

0 Kudos

mingfengma
Contributor I

Hi Kerry,

Thanks a lot for your information.

Could you recommend a low SER MCU instead of giving me a Part Number, and then I need to ask the SER value.

If the SER does not meet the requirements, I really don't have the time to go to a PN and a PN to ask for the SER report.

Could you help to directly recommend a MCU with LOW SER value (< 1000)? Or tell me who can recommend a low SER MCU directly?

Thanks

Mingfeng

发送时间: 2020年3月19日 12:26

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mingfeng Ma

It seems you didn't find the link which I have sent you several times:

Support | NXP 

You can click the Support Tickets to create the ticket.

I don't have the detail kinetis chip SER data, it needs to provide by the quality team, that's why I suggest you create the ticket, after you create it, they will help you to check the detail kinetis chip SER document, which I don't have.

So, please create the ticket, then check the kinetis SER or find low SER kinetis chip, our related team will help you!

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:

0 Kudos

mingfengma
Contributor I

Hi Kerry,

Thanks a lot for your help.

BR

Mingfeng

发送时间: 2020年3月19日 14:53

0 Kudos