List of Pins having GPIO functionality of K70 microcontroller (part no. MK70FN1M0VMJ12)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Pins having GPIO functionality of K70 microcontroller (part no. MK70FN1M0VMJ12)

puspamnayak
Contributor III

Hi all,

Please let me know the list of pins which can be used as I/O or GPIO for part no. MK70FN1M0VMJ12 of K70 microcontroller series

Kindly reply at earliest

Thanks and regards,

Puspam N

::DISCLAIMER::

5 Replies

anthony_huereca
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

That can be found in the K70 datasheet in the pinout section starting on page 95 in Section 8.3: http://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/data_sheet/K70P256M120SF3.pdf

Look in column "Alt 1". Any port value listed there can be used for I/O. The only exception is the DDR pins at the end of the table which can only be used for DDR functionality.

-Anthony

0 Kudos

puspamnayak
Contributor III

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the reply, want to know if Pins named as “Tamper0 to Tamper7” in Page no. 97 of datasheet can be used as GPIO.

Request you to let me know

Thanks and regards,

Puspam N

0 Kudos

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello:

No, those pins cannot be used as GPIO. The tamper pins are used for the DryIce module (check Chapter 38 in reference manual K70P256M150SF3RM).

If you look at the ALT1 column of the pinout table, the pins that support GPIO functionality are those that have a PTXX option.

Hope this helps!

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

puspamnayak
Contributor III

Hello,

In page no. 80 of Reference manual its mentioned that MK70FN1M0VMJ12 has 128 GPIO lines, but when I counted the pins given in ALT1 column of datasheet (Page 95 onwards),I found 131 GPIO lines. Request

You to clarify which is the correct no. 128 GPIO or 131 GPIO

Regards,

Puspam N

0 Kudos

anthony_huereca
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

There are actually 132 GPIO pins. The pinout chart is the correct reference. We'll work to get that other page of the RM updated.

-Anthony