Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinetis SPI driver without OS

Jump to solution
guillaumetiffin
Contributor III

Hello,

I'm looking for a SPI driver without any OS (uTasker / MQX ...) for a kinetis K60.

I think that it should be quite common but I didn't succed to find it.

Can you help me please?

Regards,

Guillaume Tiffineau

0 Kudos
1 Solution
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The KINETIS512_V2_SC recommended by colleague Jennie does not have a complete driver for the SPI module but it has an example to be used with the TWR-MEM. Check the example in the path:

<install_folder>\KINETIS512_V2_SC\build\iar\spi_demo

Please refer to the example for more information.

Hope this information can help you

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
Technical Support Engineer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
robotjosh
Contributor IV

Processor expert can generate a spi driver.  If you are not using processor expert, you can start a project with it just to generate the spi driver for your real project.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi Guillaume,

KINETIS512_V2_SC should include what you need.

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=K60_100&fpsp=1&tab=Design_Tools_Tab

I would also like to recommend you refer Kinetis Peripheral Module Quick Reference

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/quick_ref_guide/KQRUG.pdf?fpsp=1

can this help?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

guillaumetiffin
Contributor III

Hi,

thank you for your quick response.

Unfortunately, this doesn't include SPI driver and I already search in this repository and I didn't find it.

Regards,

Guillaume Tiffineau

0 Kudos
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The KINETIS512_V2_SC recommended by colleague Jennie does not have a complete driver for the SPI module but it has an example to be used with the TWR-MEM. Check the example in the path:

<install_folder>\KINETIS512_V2_SC\build\iar\spi_demo

Please refer to the example for more information.

Hope this information can help you

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos