cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinetis K22F timer interrupts

andrewbarningha
Contributor III

Dear Support,

I am looking at using PIT on the K22F. Is it possible to load a value and enable a timer within another timer interrupt routine?

I use the LPC2129 at present and i am able to load a value and enable timer 2 within the interrupt routine for timer 1. I want to confirm this is also possible for the K22F for a new product we are developing.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

1 Reply

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Andrew,

Yes, it is possible to load a value and enable a timer within another timer interrupt routine. Depending on the speed of the timer that it's triggering the interrupt and if it's a periodic interrupt you might need to disable the interrupt when entering the interrupt routine and enable it again before you return to your application.

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------