cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinetis 70 Series MCU's & USB Support

rama_krishna
Contributor II

Dear Team,

We are looking to working on kinetis 70 series micro controllers.We have few queries regarding Libraries & stacks availability for the K70 series of MCU's. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

Hi Rama:

In this case I suggest you to visit the K70_120: Kinetis K70 Graphic LCD 120/150 MHz MCUs home page, in the Overview tab you will find general information but please go to the Software & Tools tab, here you can find all the available resources for this devices family, also you can download the Kinetis MCU C/C++ Header Files, Kinetis 120MHz bare metal sample code and CodeWarrior MCU 10.1 Software Examples here you will see pretty much of the available drivers and examples that you may want to use.

I hope you find this information useful but if you have more questions regard an specific module/feature please let us know :smileygrin:

Have a nice day,
Perla Moncada

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos