cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KV5x processor and external memory.

mariod
Contributor I

Hi,

i'm interested in a TWR-KV58F22M board using a KV5x processor. For my application i need to sample in parallel 4 ADCs every at 2-3Msps. I need to store the data, so i need 64MByte memory fast enough storing roughly 16MBytes/s. Is it possible? Which memory modules are suitable?

Best Mario

0 Kudos
2 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mario,

In my opinion, the KV5x is good choose.

I've attached the datasheet of the KV5x, and you can check the detail characteristics in the attachment.

However you should use the Flexbus module to interface a external RAM device, as the KV5x hasn't enough RAM size to meet your requirement.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

mariod
Contributor I

Thanks for your answere....i'm still confused about the Flexbus interface. Which kind of RAM modules can i connect? All other things are reall good...if memory type is clear, i will order one....

0 Kudos