KL26Z EVAL BOARD DOESN'T WORK

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KL26Z EVAL BOARD DOESN'T WORK

omerbulut
Contributor III

I have KL26Z Eval board. I can't upgrade it and it doesn't work if it is nowmally connected. It is only work on the bootloader mode. What can I do?

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

When you insert the USB to J10 , do not press any button .

You also can refer to the quick start guide.

If still can not work ,please take a photo or video show me how do you

operate and the  result .

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

omerbulut
Contributor III

I did it. There wasn't any blinking or thing that show whether it is working or not.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Ok, don't warrior ,which IDE do you used ? you can create one simple project to test.

And you can check the "Device Manager" of computer to check which debug way ,

for example , on my side , it is PE debug:

pastedImage_0.png

Have a great day,
Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

omerbulut
Contributor III

I can't see the openSDA on my ports. It doesn't work... I have two eval board, both of them doesn't work as like that..

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Oh,  i have told you , please refer to the Quick start i have send you update the bootlader,,

pastedImage_0.png

Have a great day,
Alice

0 Kudos

omerbulut
Contributor III

I did it. It works! The problem was Windows 8.1 . If your bootloader 1.10 or early, you have to do all
on Windows 7 or Xp. I tried it on windows 7 and it worked. Thank you very much... :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos