cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE04 loading SCTRIM

IlConte
Contributor IV

pastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_2.png

The ICS_C3 and ICS_C4 register in KE04 processor is loaded a the reset with factory value programmed in reserved location. What's the reserved location ?

Using PE Multilnk programmer the calibration value is programmed in 0x3FE and 0x3FF flash location.

My question is :

- Can I use the first part of flash 0x0000 - 0x03FF or is reserved ?

- IF i reset the first block of flash (0x0000 - 0c3FF) I reset also the factory calibration ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The first 1kb is used for exception interrupt,you may not use them.When reset,the trim's value is read from the factory's location(It is invisible to us) first and is written to ICS_C3 and ICS_C4.Then in the code ,we will read the address(0x3ff and 0x3fe) that the PE stored the new trim's value so that we can get the new trim's value. So if you change the 0x3ff and 0x3fe 's value ,you won't change the factory's value. 

IlConte
Contributor IV

Thanks.

With reference to the sentence "The first 1kb is used for exception interrupt,you may not use them", the inerrupt handler is before 0x200; than I use the space from 0x200 to 0x400 for data storage, saving the 0x3FE-0x3FF PE micro data trimming.

Can be a problem ?

Thanks

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I think you can check the map generated by IDE to confirm whether the region can be used.

IlConte
Contributor IV

Thanks OK

0 Kudos