cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE04 family pin mapping issue:

Jump to solution
karunakarans
Contributor II

Am using ke04z - 24pin- qfn package, I wanna use both swd_io pin function as well as acmp0_out. Is it possible or not?

If its possible mean, sent me application notes also.  

Labels (1)
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Karunakaran S,

When you draw the PCB, If you meet the DRC error, you need to modify the rule, to make sure the rule meet the pad dimension.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
karunakarans
Contributor II

Hello Kerry Zhou, 

Thank you for your reply. I decide 3 pin one jumper connection, When i programmed it config as swd function, when i tried to application programming it config as amp_out function. That jumper connection only decided the function of that pin. 

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Karunakaran S,

This is also a good design.

If you use it in time division, of course you can realize it.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

karunakarans
Contributor II

Hello Kerry Zhou, 

Thank you sir.  

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Karunakaran S,

You are welcome, do you have any other question?

If your question is solved, please help to mark the correct answer to close this question, thank you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos
karunakarans
Contributor II

Hello Kerry Zhou, 

I have one more doubt in MKE04Z8VFK4CCR part number QFN 24 pin. In pcb design IC footprint EPAD to all other pin clearance is very less, this dimension get from data sheet. Its violate the rules, If am going to check the DRC, it shows the error.

Can i reduce the size of the EPAD, problem solved, Is it right way or not? Why am asking is EPAD for thermal relief..how can we reduced it....?

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Karunakaran S,

When you draw the PCB, If you meet the DRC error, you need to modify the rule, to make sure the rule meet the pad dimension.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos
karunakarans
Contributor II

Hello Kerry Zhou, 

Ok Thank you sir. I got idea from this discussion. 

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Karunakaran S,

No, at the same time, you just can use one function, SWD_IO or ACMP0_OUT.

SIM_SOPT[SWDE] can select the function.

You can disable the SWD function, after you download the code to the flash, the pin function is ACMP0_OUT.

Have a great day,
Kerry