Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE04 ADC current

Jump to solution
jun1
Contributor V

Hi.

What is the input current of the KE04 ADC?
I put it in the ADC from between 10 resistors'(470Ω) whose resistance is divided between 0 and 5V, but if the suction current of AIN is large, the voltage will shift, so I would like to know how much. I looked at the data sheet but didn't understand.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Maybe the adc doesn't get enough time to charge. I will share a document for you. Maybe you can get some ideals in it.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Could you show me your adc connection?  If you use two resistor to divide the voltage, you can increase your resistor(510k) and connect a capacitor(0.1uF) in parallel to ground.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
jun1
Contributor V

HI.
All you need is 12 taps from 5v to GND. By the way, 12 taps are supplied in 12 packages. Twelve packages are stabbed in the backboard, and the partial pressure is converted by the ADC and judged so that the package knows its ID. Is the impedance of ADIN high and can only reach a few nanoamperes?

0 Kudos
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Maybe the adc doesn't get enough time to charge. I will share a document for you. Maybe you can get some ideals in it.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos
jun1
Contributor V

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos