cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K82F: Reset execute-only configuration

bu3rmriqfd
Contributor I

Hi,

I misconfigured my execute-only region (programmed the XAAC register with the ProgramOnce function) and I'm able to perform a mass erase but the execute-only configuration remains the same. It is possible to reset the configuration as well? Is there a GUI or something like that?

Thanks and best regards,

Peter

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Peter

According to the reference manual(https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/reference-manual/K82P121M150SF5RM.pdf ):  

These NVM locations are unaffected by Erase All Blocks flash command and debug interface initiated mass erase operations. Since the 2 NVXACCx fields are ANDed, the access protection can only be increased. A segment's access controls can be changed from data read and execute (XAn =1) to execute-only (XAn =0).

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos