キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

K64F VLPS Current Problem

711件の閲覧回数
parkjaichang
Contributor I

Hi I'm using the Hexiwear (K64F Family) and MCUXpresso IDE.

My Debugger is Hexiwear Docking Station.

I tried to VLPS mode from VLPR. But VLPS current is to High.(About 9 - 10mA measured a whole board)

First. I Copied and pasted Reference Code a.

Second. Fixed Clock Frequency(Used MCUXpresso Config Tool) and LLWU pin ( changed PTC6 to PTA4 ( LLWU_P3) )

Then, Debugging and measurement current value.

• I attached Two zip file of My code.
  1. 1. Hexi_Project.zip : power_manager code
  2. 2. MK64FN1M0xxx12_Project : power_mode_switch code

• Questions
  1. How to Fix this problem.? 
  2. I read AN4503 2.3.9 VLPS (page11) but How to set debugger disable in MCUXpresso IDE?

Thanks

Jeffrey.

• Reference Code.
  1. 1. SDK_2.3.1_FRDM-K64F\boards\frdmk64f\demo_apps\power_manager
  2. 2. SDK_2.3.1_FRDM-K64F\boards\frdmk64f\demo_apps\power_mode_switch
  3. 3. AN4503 : Power management for Kinetis MCUs.
  4. 4. An4470 :Using Low Power modes on Kinetis Family
ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

542件の閲覧回数
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please remove the debugger tool, then let the application running from internal Flash and measure the power consumption at VLPS mode.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Mike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

542件の閲覧回数
parkjaichang
Contributor I

How to remove the debugger tool? and How to Set the application running from internal Flash?

Can I get some References and method??

Thanks 

0 件の賞賛

542件の閲覧回数
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The SDK V2.3.1 [power_manager] or [power_mode_switch] demo default running from internal Flash.

During project debug phase(through DEBUG panel), the demo was programmed to K64 internal Flash.

After that, customer can power off the K64 board and remove the debugger tool, then power on K64 board and the demo will run from internal Flash.

From the serial console, customer can select the VLPS low power mode and measure the power consumption.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Mike

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛