Can anyone recommend any on-line training courses regarding the Kinetis K22F? Or any training courses in the UK?
I use Keil uVision 5 for the LPC range of MicroControllers.
Remote desktop training is available for K22 and subjects:
- SysTick, PIT, FlexTimers, LPTMR, PDB, PWM, RTC
- UARTs, SPI, I2C
- GPIO (control, interrupts, DMA)
- USB (CDC, MSD, RNDIS, Audio, HID) - host, device, composite and crystal-less
- Low Power modes ad wake-up
- File Systems
- Analogue (ADC/DAC, CMP)
- In-circuit Flash programming
- Boot loading (USB, SD card, UART, I2C, KBOOT)
For IAR, Keil, KDS, MCUXpresso, Atollic, Greenhills, CooCox, Rowley Crossworks, S32 Studio, CodeWarrior, GCC, VisualStudio development/simulation.
8 years LPC2XXX experience also, to aid in advising LPC->Kinetis crossover.