Is there a simple FlexMemory demo project?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a simple FlexMemory demo project?

TomMinnich_ng
Contributor I

I have a project using a MK10FX512VLQ12, and want to use the FlexMemory primarily as an EEPROM.

I have looked at, very briefly, the processor expert components (CPU Internal Peripherals and Logical Device Drivers) for using internal Flash and was not certain that they used FlexMemory to the component's advantage. I have also looked at the Kinetis Quick Reference User Guide Rev 3, there is good information there but not quite the complete example. I would like to get this done in the best way and also done with the software quickly.

Best Regards

Tom M.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

In the attachments you can find the files flexmem_demo.c and .h which includes a function for flash partition.

Also you may find very useful this application note AN4282 about the FlexMemory.

I hope this information can help you.

Regards,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. It would be nice!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Here are the files

TomMinnich_ng
Contributor I

Adrian:

I included the internal flash component from processor expert, and found that it refers to the following include files:

FTFE_PDD.H

FMC_PDD.H

These are found in the Static_Code -> PDD folder of the project. I presume these include files would have been there even before I included the internal flash component from processor expert, but I have not tested that theory.

A few edits changing your original files , to fit it into my processor expert project and (PTFL_  to PTFE) and discarding printfs now gives me a clean compile. I am not sure my list of include files are the minimum needed to get a clean compile.

I have not tested the code yet, but I am sure you gave me good code:smileyhappy:

Best Regards.

Tom M.

0 Kudos

TomMinnich_ng
Contributor I

Adrian:

There is a include file common.h which hopefully solves issues with things unresolved at compile time.

I am not sure where to get it, common.h was not in the zip file. I feel like I am closer to a solution, but not quite there.

Best Regards

Tom M.

0 Kudos