Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interrupts with KDS

Jump to solution
JohnMusselman
Contributor II

HI,

I am moving some code from an MK20 part (written with Code Warrior 10.6) to the MK22FN512 and using KDS.  Apparently KDS handles interrupts differently than CW and I am having trouble.  KDS does not give me access to the NVICICPR and NVICISER registers.  I need to know how to 1) enable an interrupt in the NVIC and 2) to point the interrupt vector to my interrupt routine.

Can anyone help?  Sorry for such a simple question, but I'd rather just translate these two tiny bits of code and be on my way rather than spend a week figuring out processor expert or digging through the overwhelming documentation.

Thanks in advance!

John

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello John:

You may refer to the following thread about the same question:

Re: setup interrupts KDS

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello John:

You may refer to the following thread about the same question:

Re: setup interrupts KDS

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
JohnMusselman
Contributor II

Jorge,

Thanks.  Yes, with KDS the definition of the NVIC registers has changed.  NVICISER1 is now NVIC-->ISER[1], for example.  The proper files are already included in the project.  I'm still trying to get the board to work so can't verify that this and the interrupt vector actually work, but it does build now.

John

0 Kudos