Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use the KE15 eeprom?

Jump to solution
eagan_yu
Contributor III

HI

I was using the KE15 development board, and then when I looked at the KE15 SDK driver example, I realized that flexnvm eeprom example could only be configured with 32 byte eeprom, but I wanted to configure 2k eeprom, so I read the reference manual to modify:

1. Modified #define EEPROM_DATA_SET_SIZE_CODE (0x39U) to (0x33U) and redefined #define FLEXNVM_PARTITION_CODE (0x3U).

2. Change the length of the write array and redefine it as #define BUFFER_LEN 16

3. Before: result = FLEXNVM_SetFlexramFunction (& s_flashDriver, kFTFx_FlexramFuncOptAvailableForEeprom);To assign a value s_flashDriver. FtfxConfig. EepromTotalSize = 0 x800;

Finally, compile and debug, but HardFault_Handler appears

Thank you very much.

Eagan

0 Kudos
1 Solution
eagan_yu
Contributor III

I've found the problem. I've solved it

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
eagan_yu
Contributor III

Hi ,could you point out my mistake,and Instruct me how to modify ,thanks ,have great day.

0 Kudos
eagan_yu
Contributor III

I've found the problem. I've solved it

Thanks

0 Kudos
eagan_yu
Contributor III

At that time the download program just overwrite, did not forget to erase all, so if you change the parameters of the partition function, to erase all before downloading

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Eagan Yu,

Thanks for your updated information.

If you have any questions in the future, welcome to create the new question post, and let us know.

Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos