How a single bit in register PORTx_DFWR used to select the glitch width to be filtered out?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How a single bit in register PORTx_DFWR used to select the glitch width to be filtered out?

manojprabahar
Contributor I

I am seeing in the latest Reference manual of K70 series controllers, K70P256M150SF3RM Rev. 4 (Page 5-7), a new set of port configurations available for digital filters used to filter out glitches. How a single bit in register PORTx_DFWR is used to select filter width?PORTx_DFWR‌ #glitch digital filter k70 #debounce

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

The K70 reference manual (K70P256M150SF3RM Rev. 4 (Page 5-7)) with incorrect PORTx_DFWR register info about [FILT] bits. Please check below picture for the correct info:

pastedImage_1.png

I had reported this document issue. Sorry for that document error may bring any inconvenience.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos