Hi,Is there any possibility to interface SD card with tower kit?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi,Is there any possibility to interface SD card with tower kit?

nimmisatheendra
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using Tower kit with K53, now I want to store the data on SD card, Is there any possibility for the same??

If I will get any sample code for SD card interfacing???

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nimmi,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.

The TWR-K53N512 has the SD socket, and  I'd highly recommend you to refer to the SD demo code below.

Sd-Card Fat file system Project for Freescale Kinetis.rar
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

nimmisatheendra
Contributor I

Hi Jeremyzhou,

Thank you for your suggestion. There is a problem, I am using IAR workbench. Can you please provide me the sample code for IAR workbench??

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nimmi,

You can also find the sdhc_cdcard demo in the ~\SDK_2.0_FRDM-K64F\SDK_2.0_FRDM-K64F\boards\frdmk64f\driver_examples after you install the KSDK 2.0.

Please go to download the KSDK 2.0 through the link as below.

Software Development Kit for Kinetis MCUs|NXP

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos