I am using Kinetis KL27 and running a FreeRTOS 8.2.3 in it. In addition, I am using IAR Workbench for development. My ADC task was running fine previously, but I encountered a hardfault_handler error after I added a new task. But the error was not stuck in the new task, but the ADC reading task.
Anyway, it stucks at the "return pxList->uxNumberOfItems;" statement in the uxListRemove function in FreeRTOS.
I did some research about the hardfault handler, but i could not find any close to or related to my issue.
Please advise. In addition, please let me know what other information to provide more detail about this problem.
I think I found what I did wrong in my program.
The hardfault is causing by my taskdelay in between enter and exit the critical section.
I should aware of doing this critical period short and clean, my hardfault_handler error is gone after I rearranged my process. Thank you for your time.