cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom without Proccesor Expert

Jump to solution
gerardocisneros
Contributor I

I want to use the accelerometer and leds of the freedom without proccesor expert. How can I make it?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
adriansc
Contributor IV

Hi,

All you have to do is to create a new bare-metal project without PEx,In the attachments you can find two zip file:

• Freedom Base Project folder: Drivers for FRDM-KL25, this drivers are ready to configure the mcg module and uart module.(and other modules).
  • Freedom Base Project Video: shows you how to add this files and create your new bare-board project (without PEx).

The main function can be described like this:

This project receive and transmit serial data, hence you need a terminal like Teraterm to communicate with the board. Every time you write something in the terminal the board will send it back and toggle blue led.

Let me know if you have any problem,

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
adriansc
Contributor IV

Hi,

All you have to do is to create a new bare-metal project without PEx,In the attachments you can find two zip file:

• Freedom Base Project folder: Drivers for FRDM-KL25, this drivers are ready to configure the mcg module and uart module.(and other modules).
  • Freedom Base Project Video: shows you how to add this files and create your new bare-board project (without PEx).

The main function can be described like this:

This project receive and transmit serial data, hence you need a terminal like Teraterm to communicate with the board. Every time you write something in the terminal the board will send it back and toggle blue led.

Let me know if you have any problem,

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a look at the following package availabe on the download page of

FRDM-KL25Z Product Summary Page

KL25_SC: FRDM-KL25Z and TWRKL25Z48M Sample Code Package.

Size (K): 26776 Format: exe Rev #: 5 Modified: 2/13/2013

Additionally, there is mbed too:

New $12.95 mbed-enabled Freescale board! | mbed

0 Kudos