Freedom Board FRDM-KL46Z Board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom Board FRDM-KL46Z Board

andyfischer
Contributor I

Hi there, I just received my Freedom Board FRDM-KL46Z Board. So as I was Trying to start it up my PC wasnt able to install the driver somehow. So i Tryed to install it manually but didnt work. Status now is that I stuck in the BOOTLOADER Mode, its the only way I can start the Board. what can I do ? is there a way to reboot it ??

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Andy fischer,

Please tell me what the PC system you are using?

Please go to this link:

PEmicro - P&E Microcomputer Systems: Over 30 years as an Industry leader in Embedded Systems Develop... 

Download the P&E driver and install it at first, then plug your board to the PC.

Please also download the Firmware Apps.zip, you will find the according opensda firmware.

In Firmware Apps.zip, you can following the BOOTUPDATEAPP_release_notes.txt to update your bootloader at first.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos