Flash

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash

userforfirsttim
Contributor I

We are using K60 for our project. We are using OTA for firmware upgrade. The firmware is downloaded correctly into the inactive flash and using the swap sequence, the unit is reset, the new firmware comes up from the other block. But the problem is, we need to store the configuration in flash which should be used across the firmware upgrades. I am storing the configuration in the block which is other than the block where firmware resides. Suppose the firmware is being downloaded to block1, then I am storing config in block0 after the firmware upgrade and viz before setting the swap sequence. But after the reset, the configuration is not there. Please help me so that the configuration is retained

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Do you mean the flash configuration field? Do you want it applied by both new and old firemware? Please kindly help to clarify?

fcf.png

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos