cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTM Counter

Jump to solution
Jmir
Contributor II

The KE1xZ microcontroller has 3 Flexible Timer modules, 1 with 8 channels and 2 others, with 4 channels. I intend to configure one of the modules to make Capture signal and another module to generate 4 different PWM signals. I ask if the 16-bit counter of the FTM modules are independent for the various modules or if it is the same counter that serves all FTM?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Jmir 

I hope you are doing well!

In this case each FTM as an independient counter, called FTMx_CNT, where the x stands for the number of the FTM module, for example FTM0_CNT, FTM1_CNT, FTM2_CNT.

Additionally, You can take a look at our SDK examples for FTM from our MCUxpresso SDK!  and if you like, you can  use our Config tools  to generate initialization code for the FTM.

I hope this helps.

Diego.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Jmir 

I hope you are doing well!

In this case each FTM as an independient counter, called FTMx_CNT, where the x stands for the number of the FTM module, for example FTM0_CNT, FTM1_CNT, FTM2_CNT.

Additionally, You can take a look at our SDK examples for FTM from our MCUxpresso SDK!  and if you like, you can  use our Config tools  to generate initialization code for the FTM.

I hope this helps.

Diego.