(FRDM-KE02Z + Codewarrior) first steps

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(FRDM-KE02Z + Codewarrior) first steps

Clovisf
Contributor I

Hi guys!. I`m coming from the HDL (FPGA) world and I`ve got a ton of questions on how to do my firsts steps on programming the KE02Z board+ Codewarrior.

There are some pre-compiled examples "drag-n-drop" style that I have tested, but no comprehensive documentation on how to program the microcontroller by yourself! (from scratch) eg: which register should I set (and with which value) to turn a certain pin on? What is the reserved word I should use to address a certain port? How to set it as a input? how about setting as output?.

What is the structure of a C program I should use in order to put my code into? Which register I should set? which I should not?.

Is there any comprehensive documentation regarding the very first steps? (I did not find anything useful about this on the Freescale website...).

Thank you all

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Wlodek_D_
Senior Contributor II

Dear Clovisf,

Thank you for your post, however please consider moving it to the right community place (e.g. CodeWarrior Development Tools or Kinetis Microcontrollers ) for better visibility.

For details please see general advice https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-99909

Thank you for using Freescale Community.

Regards,

Wlodek_D.

0 Kudos

Clovisf
Contributor I

Thanks for that, Wlodek_D, I appreciate your valuable help.

0 Kudos