FRDM K64f failing launch sequence

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM K64f failing launch sequence

smith1
Contributor II

I have two FRDM K64f boards, and I am trying to get CAN communication to work between them, and now one of my boards when I try to program it says that there is a failure in launch sequence. In order to program both boards, I was unplugging one of the boards, so I could program the other, which I think may have to led to this, but I'm not sure how to fix this issue.

Also, if you know how I could program both boards without unplugging one of them that would be helpful as well.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Timothy,

you have to specify different port numbers for each connection, see Debug Multiple Boards with GDB at the Same Time | MCU on Eclipse . Then you can debug multiple boards the same time.

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos

smith1
Contributor II

I've fixed my issue by resetting the firmware on the board, but are there any suggestions on programming one of boards without unplugging the other?

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Timothy Smith,

You can try the Segger JLINK's method: multiple devices in the scan chain.

More details, please refer to this document:

https://www.segger.com/admin/uploads/productDocs/UM08001_JLink.pdf 

Page 180, chapter 5.3 JTAG interface.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos