cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-K22F stopped working, no LEDs on when connected

edgardnetz
Contributor I

Hello, 

After looking into many issues I downloaded the opensda bin file to my board and it stopped working.

When I push the reset button while connecting the board there's also no response in any way.

Is there any way to restart the whole board?

I attached the file just for information(be careful, after downloading the file into the board it appears to kill it).

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi edgardnetz,

It has been reported that OpenSDA v2/2.1 bootloader could be corrupted when the board is plugged into a Windows 10 machine.(You can find the information at OpenSDA)

FRDM-K22F OpenSDA bootloader and firmware application.png

If you are using Win10, you may need to use external Programmer Flashing the Bootloader into K20.

And then Reprogram your OpenSDA adapter with Lastest DAPLink rev0244 firmware application.

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

edgardnetz
Contributor I

After checking the links, does this means I'm gonna have to buy another FRDM board to be able to program this board?? or a separate programmer?

Unbelievable

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If your board give no response in any way on other PCs, then the bootloader may have been corrupted. I am sorry to tell that you may have to buy(or borrow) another FRDM board or separate programmer.

Best Regards,

Robin

0 Kudos