Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in services launch sequence

Jump to solution
srihariprasad24
Contributor II

Hai,

I am facing this error while debugging any codes(sdk example and new projects). i m using FRDM-KE16z Eval board. mke16Z64VLF4 controller. Kindly help solving.

thanks,

Hari.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

I see. So you have a DapLink (CMSIS-DAP) on your board. You need to connect to it using the LinkServer debug connection (not the P&E or Segger one).

I hope this helps,

Erich

View solution in original post

11 Replies
ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

Hi @srihariprasad24 ,

Does pressing the 'Refresh' button in your screenshot help? If not, then your P&E debug probe is not recognized. If you are using the FRDM board with an on-board P&E firmware: make sure you are connected to the board.

If you plugin in the board, it should show up in your device manager, potentially showing up as a device on your host. Can you show a screenshot or tell us about what you see? If using Windows 10 and if your board has an old bootloader, you need to update the bootloader, see https://mcuoneclipse.com/2014/11/01/illustrated-step-by-step-instructions-updating-the-freescale-fre... and https://mcuoneclipse.com/2018/04/10/recovering-opensda-boards-with-windows-10/

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos
srihariprasad24
Contributor II

Hi, pressing Refresh did not help, I have attached some screenshots. 1st one is an another frdm board that is working good and 2nd one is the one with issue.

0 Kudos
ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

Hi @srihariprasad24 ,

is that COM5 from your board with the issue? If yes, the board is recognized but not as an P&E one.

What firmware did you load onto the K20 (if any)?

Does it show up as drive on your host? If so, the drive would show some diagnostic data.

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos
srihariprasad24
Contributor II

FYI:

Eval board: FRDM- KE16Z

IC: KE16Z64VLF4

Software: MCUxpresso IDE

is that COM5 from your board with the issue?   YES

I m loading the sdk demo examples.

No diagnostics are shown in the drive, screen shot attached

0 Kudos
ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

can you upload/share the content of the two files on the drive?

Erich

0 Kudos
srihariprasad24
Contributor II

Hi, here it is

0 Kudos
ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

I see. So you have a DapLink (CMSIS-DAP) on your board. You need to connect to it using the LinkServer debug connection (not the P&E or Segger one).

I hope this helps,

Erich

srihariprasad24
Contributor II

Debugging completed.

Thanks,

Hari

srihariprasad24
Contributor II

Hi, cant able to find any port name or address, what may be the issue? Can anyone help solving?

0 Kudos
srihariprasad24
Contributor II

error3.jpg

0 Kudos
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

What's your debugger firmware of the board? When you plug the board to PC, do your PC show something like 'FRDM-KE16Z'. If not, hold the reset and then power on, do you see the disk like 'bootloader' or 'maintenance' 

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos