ERROR: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Kinetis\TimerUnit_LDD.rgi, please contact Freescale support. bsp_twrk60d100m

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Kinetis\TimerUnit_LDD.rgi, please contact Freescale support. bsp_twrk60d100m

yorknh
Contributor IV

I have a clean, basic licensed, install of CW10.5 and MQX4.0.2 I also have a TWR-K60D100M module and tower kit that I am trying to run a lab that had been shown at the recent DwF conference in Boston. The first step of the lab is to drag the twrk60d100m.wsd into the project pane. That basically sets up the build components for MQX for the tower kit. Immediately after performing that step I get the following error:

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
ERROR: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Kinetis\TimerUnit_LDD.rgi, please contact Freescale support.bsp_twrk60d100mPWM

Processor Expert Problem

I saw a similar problem listed that said that the solution was to delete a directory under Users/All Users/Processor Expert. I tried deleting the entire Processor Expert directory but it didn't make any difference.

I am running Windows 7 Pro 64bit.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

could you please post here the ProcessorExpert.pe file from you project in order to reproduce it on our side?

For now as workaround please close the "Configuration Registers" view, it should help to avoid this error report.

Best regards

Vojtech Filip

Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos

yorknh
Contributor IV

Hmm, I don't think I had the "Configuration Registers" view open.

This morning when I started CW, the error is gone. I've attached the file you requested, nonetheless.

0 Kudos

vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I was able to reproduce it and I have classified it as a bug in latest version of PEx for CW. As workaround is necessary to close the "Configuration Registers" view. The fix of this issue will be published in update of CW V10.5 (Q4 2013).

Best regards

Vojtech Filip

Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos