ERROR:[SDK]The settings do not match

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR:[SDK]The settings do not match

kaustubh_gautam
Contributor I

I had started building a project using the FRDM-KE16Z evaluation board. I downloaded the required SDK from the NXP's SDK Builder. Without any alterations I installed the SDK on the MCUXpresso IDE. And subsequently started making the project. But the time I selected the option Open Pins in MCUXpresso Config Tools I encountered the following fore-mentioned error. 

I tried the same thing with another board and it worked fine. I also tried the solutions given on the community but they don't seem to work in my case.

Please help resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thanks

FRDM_KE16Z SDK_ERROR‌  ERROR_MATCHING_ALL_TOOLS MCUXpresso‌

pastedImage_2.jpg

0 Kudos
4 Replies

diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @kaustubh_gautam ,

I know this was from a several months ago, However, I have replicated the

error that you reported, If it helps you could check the following workarround  that I described in this post.

https://community.nxp.com/t5/MCUXpresso-Config-Tools/Configuration-clock-tool-KE16Z/m-p/1134678/high...

Regards,

Diego.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kaustubh Gautam,

Which MCUXpresso IDE version you are using?

I am using MCUXpresso IDE v11.1.0 [Build 3209] [2019-12-12], didn't find your mentioned open pins issue.

My project is the led_blinky, my SDK is SDK_2.5.2_FRDM-KE16Z.zip.

pastedImage_1.png

You also mentioned the solutions given on the community , please also share the related link.

Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kaustubh_gautam
Contributor I

Thank for your reply Kerry. As you suggested I updated my IDE and downloaded the new SDK again, but still no luck. And I think I'm getting frustrated. maybe I'll look for any other alternative for this board.

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kaustubh Gautam,

What's your PC operation system now? win10?

Which button you have clicked when you meet the issues? You need to click open pins like the following picture:

pastedImage_1.png

BTW, when you download the new IDE, do you open the new workspace, instead of the old workspace?

Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos