Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt regarding configuration

Jump to solution
yoursanil3
Contributor II

Hello everyone!!!

I am using MK22FN512VLL12 Controller in my project i have configured all the pins and peripherals according to my requirement and generated code successfully. 

But, I have found something fishy that in project explorer window next to my project name there is <Debug>  please find the attached....... May I know the reason that why it is showing like that. and will it cause any effect to my project?? and how can i remove it.

Thank you!!!

regards,

ANIL.Please checkPlease check

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Pablo_Ramos
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @yoursanil3 ,
The <Debug> message next to the project name is related to the building of the project, the default building in MCUXpresso is Debug but, you can change this in the arrow next to the hammer of building

Pablo_Ramos_0-1719332664292.png

Pablo_Ramos_1-1719332667240.png

This will not cause any effect to your project.

If you want to know more about this, you can see section 3.1 A note about Launch Configuration files of the MCUXpresso IDE - User Guide

Hope it helps you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Pablo_Ramos
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @yoursanil3 ,
The <Debug> message next to the project name is related to the building of the project, the default building in MCUXpresso is Debug but, you can change this in the arrow next to the hammer of building

Pablo_Ramos_0-1719332664292.png

Pablo_Ramos_1-1719332667240.png

This will not cause any effect to your project.

If you want to know more about this, you can see section 3.1 A note about Launch Configuration files of the MCUXpresso IDE - User Guide

Hope it helps you!

0 Kudos