cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Development board for MK60FX512CLQ15

nbjasani
Contributor III

Hi,

Can anybody suggest the Development board for MK60FX512CLQ15 Device? I have Resonance Inverter application for Induction Furnace i.e. power electronics applications.

Thanks 

Nandish Jasani.

0 Kudos
10 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nandish Jasani,

If you can't find the MK60FX512CLQ15  samples, you also can use MK60FX512VLQ15 , just the chip temperature range difference.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

nbjasani
Contributor III

Thank Kerry,

I got it, and its new for me, actually i have experience on STM32. First i need to read this chip and i need to understand software tools then i will procure development board, thats what my plane is. 

Definately i will replace chip with MK60FX512 150MHz device.

Regards,

Nandish Jasani.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nandish Jasani,

You are welcome.

If you have any question in the future, welcome to let us know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

nbjasani
Contributor III

Hi Kerry,

We are now working with MK60DN512VMD10 Device. I need to configure this device for 6 Pulse Thyrister converter and H-Bridge IGBT

Inverter control logic. So my question is, which timer use for 6 Pulse Thyrister converter and H-Bridge PWM IGBT Inverter?

Is any document which can guide for configuring this device for 6 Pulse Thyrister firing for AC to DC Converter?

Thanks

Nandish Jasani.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nandish Jasani,

Sorry for my later reply because of annual leave.

MK60DN512VMD10 can generate 6 pulse PWM wave, you can use the FTM module.

pastedImage_1.png

FTM can output the PWM, the FTM sample code, you can refer to the SDK:

https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select 

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:

0 Kudos

nbjasani
Contributor III

Hi Kerry,

I need to change interrupt priority in MCUXpresso IDE. I am using MK60FN512VMD10 device and MCUXpresso IDE. I my application i have many gpio interrupts and i need to set the interrupt priority in MCUXpresso IDE. 

Is there any API for the same? if not then how to set interrupt priority of peripherals? Please share some examples or documents which can help me.

Best Regards,

Nandish Jasani.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nandish Jasani,

Sorry for my later reply because of Chinese Spring Festival, and the Corona virus in China, it postpones the back to work time to Feb. 10th.

If you want to set the interrupt priority, you can use this API in the SDK:

NVIC_SetPriority

pastedImage_1.png

More details, please check the SDK code.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have questions about it, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nandish Jasani,

You can follow Omar's suggestion to use the TWR-K60F120M board.

But the TWR-K60F120M on board chip is PK60FN1M0VLQ12, this chip don't have the flexNVM which is in the MK60FX512CLQ15 .

So, if you really want to use MK60FX512CLQ15 , you can also apply for one MK60FX512CLQ15  samples, then remove the TWR-K60F120M on board chip, and solder your new MK60FX512CLQ15  to the TWR-K60F120M. These two chip is pin to pin compatible.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have questions about it, please kindly let us know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you

0 Kudos

Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Nandish Jasani 

I suggest you the TWR-K60 https://www.nxp.com/design/development-boards/tower-development-boards/mcu-and-processor-modules/kin...

Let me know if this is helpful, if you have more questions do not hesitate to ask me.

Best regards,

Omar

0 Kudos

nbjasani
Contributor III

Thanks Omar,

I got it, i gone through given link, its seems to be helpful.

Best Regards,

Nandish Jasani.

0 Kudos