cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developing MED-GLU

sandraarias
Contributor I

Hello everyone!!

I’m developing the  glucose meter with the tower kit TWR-K53N512. I already have the printed board circuit taken from the application note. Now, I’m trying to follow the quick guide “MED-GLU Glucose Metering Plug-in Board”, but I have some troubles from step 9 when I’m loading the firmware, it appears a message about the USB is not connected. Do you have an idea?

Regards!!

0 Kudos
4 Replies

sandraarias
Contributor I

Hello Xiangjun Rong,

Thank you very much for your answer. Indeed the board is not recognized. I have the TWR-K53N512. Apparently, there is no board file for K53, it's only FlashK60Xxxx.

Now, I'm realizing that in the "readme" file it says that is compatible with Freescale TWR-K40/K60 board. What about K53??

In the application note says that the glucometer is compatible with K53 board...

I appreciate your help.

Regards!

0 Kudos

xiangjunrong
Contributor IV

Hi, Sandra,

It seems that the author of the an4364 has left NXP, I can not get his contact inf on mail_list. You have to read the source code to know something.

I have tried to download the project to TWR-K40, it is okay.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 Kudos

sandraarias
Contributor I

Thank you, but what about the glucose meter application with the

TWR-K53N512? Is there anybody who can help me?

Regards,

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 1:54 AM, xiangjunrong <admin@community.freescale.com

0 Kudos

xiangjunrong
Contributor IV

Hi, Sandra,

Can you tell us the error message when you download application code? I suppose that the the *.board file is incorrect, which can not be found or incorrect, whatever.

Pls select the *.board file manually following the screenshot. For IAR tools, when you click Project->Options, the menu will appear.

Hope it can help you.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos