cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior troubleshoot

broccolee
Contributor III

Hi,

My laptop system ran out of battery and shut down suddenly when Codewarrior 10.5 was still in debug mode and the K60 was outputting data. The Codewarrior IDE now starts up with an error window everytime " Multiple problems have occured: Unknown target type", I have no idea what the error is.

Another error window appears whenever I try to enter debug mode and failed everytime, it says: "Error creating session: Invalid target type selection in connection " ...

I have attached  the diagnostic info for your reference. Any idea how to troubleshoot this? Reinstallation?

Thanks.

Original Attachment has been moved to: 201607231334_DiagnosticInfo.zip

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Dao Yan

It seems that the Run Configuration of your project is corrupted.  The error log shows "Unknown target type".  Please open Project Properties, select the "Launch configuration" you are using, and open "Edit Connection" Window. Whether the configurations are correct for your board, including Target type, Memory configuration file, and Initialization file, please see the attached screenshot.

run configuration.png

You may create a new project for your board and compare the Run Configurations with your old project.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

broccolee
Contributor III

Thanks for your help! It is working now! But there's still an "unknown target type" error window popping up every time during startup, I've attached a screenshot of the error and the latest diagnostic info. I can still upload my code and they work fine, so what will this error affect then?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

broccolee
Contributor III

Update: Reinstallation didn't fix it, hmmm...

0 Kudos