Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN example coding for kinetis

Jump to solution
venkateshgv
Contributor II

I m very new to freescale.

could any having CAN example coding using processor expert for k40?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Venkatesh,

I created a CAN_Loopback demo with processor expert for K40 and I've attached it, please refer to it for details.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Venkatesh,

There's no demos about CAN module based on processor expert for K40 until now after I confirmed with it.

So I'd like to suggest that you can use the other ways to achieve the usage of CAN for K40.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
venkateshgv
Contributor II

Hi.. jeremyzhou J

Thank you...

using SFR's only we can do it know...

do you examples for that....

Regards

GV

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Venkatesh,

I created a CAN_Loopback demo with processor expert for K40 and I've attached it, please refer to it for details.
Have a great day,
Ping

0 Kudos
venkateshgv
Contributor II

HI..

Thank you for your support.

Regards

GV

0 Kudos